We want to send you an executive summary. What should we cover in it?
In our very first communication, we intend to frame the opportunity. Please provide information about:
- Who are the founders, or founding team?
- What big problem does it solve? For Whom?
- How big is the market opportunity?
- What stage are you at?
- What is unique about your startup?
- Do you have an MVP to demonstrate?
- Have you tested the market? Any customers? Any revenue?
- Who are your competitors, and how your startup can do better/different?
A community builder, facilitator, startup mentor and angel investor. Koorosh has inspired and built teams in Canada and the UK as well as several emerging markets. He consults with VCs, funds, angel groups and startups on funding, financial planning, deal structuring, niche validation, pivoting, and go-to-market strategy.