You want to launch your startup as soon as possible, but what if your reach to the market comes short and rivals take over? You need someone to take a look at your business model, assess your marketing strategy and make sure that you are all set before you launch your startup.
What about your go-to-market strategy? What will be your burn rate, and how far you could go until you need external funding?
How Can We Help?
Our priority in Tuneup Ventures is to support Iranian startups at the early phase. Our support can be in one or many of the following ways:
- 1. Seed capital – We provide funding for a share in your startup.
- 2. Mentoring and coaching – Providing board level experience in business, marketing, strategy, risk, and planning.
- 3. Networking – Connecting your team with other tech-savvy individuals around the globe.
- 4. Globalization – Transfering your startup to U.K and help you expand globally.
How to Connect to TuneUp Ventures?
If you are part of the founding team of a startup in Iran and need funding or mentorship support please follow these 3 step:
- A. Send us an executive summary about your startup to info@TuneupVentures.com
- B. We will exchange a non-disclosure agreement (NDA). This way your intellectual property (IP) is protected.
- C. When NDA is in place send us your investors deck; or ask us a copy of our Investor’s Deck template. After reviewing your investor’s deck we will contact you and discuss the options to work together. The first communication would be over Skype; next in person, over a cup of tea, in Tehran.